
Evan and Sarah love their new school!! They have adapted so well and seem to be fitting right in. The school is beautiful!! Here are a few pictures from their first day. I love all the flags going across the ceiling. I was upstairs getting ready to go down and the sun was coming in across the flags so I just had to take a picture. =)
Evan read to some of the special needs kids the other day and did a really good job. One of my mom's neighbors works at Patriot a few days a week and she called to tell us that the special needs teacher was really impressed with Evan and said that he was so good with the little boy he read too...he had the boy laughing and reading along too. I was so proud of Evan!!
I am so thankful for strong, resililient kids who have been such troopers throughout this move and have been so good about going to a new school, leaving old friends and making new ones!! Way to go guys!!

2 comments:
I'm so glad they are adjusting well. What good kids! Evan is such a sweetheart it does not surprise me a bit that he is so great with special needs kids. We miss you guys!
Patriot is a beautiful school. It was good to hear the kids are settling in so well!
Post a Comment