We woke up Easter morning to it snowing. It was a heavy wet snow and so pretty but no fun to drive to church in :) Here are our Easter pictures...Liam was being a little pill and wouldn't sit with Evan and Sarah so I didn't get a picture of just the kids like I'd wanted too...I had to hold Liam and be in the pictures too. :)
6 comments:
I love the pictures! I love how y'all are dressed also:) Cute!
OH SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Your hair is looking AMAZING!!! I love your kids they are darling!
The pics look great Nic! And I love that you called Liam a little pill...so funny! Really, though, the pics look great and I like the coordinating outfits.
I love this family!!!
You all look so nice!!! This year I was just lucky to get a dress for each of my girls.... it is never an easy task for me.
I love the Easter pics!! Your background is too cute!! Where did you find it?? Glad to see that all is well. :)
Post a Comment