Here's just a few pictures of the kids playing in and of course eating snow! We got a pretty fair amount that lasted longer than usual so that was nice. Wish we'd get some more!! =)
You and your mom are so the opposite of me when it comes to snow! I just got done telling Sam, "11 days left!" And he said, "Till what?" And I said,"Until January is over!" I yearn for spring time around this time of year!
2 comments:
You and your mom are so the opposite of me when it comes to snow! I just got done telling Sam, "11 days left!" And he said, "Till what?" And I said,"Until January is over!" I yearn for spring time around this time of year!
The kids look great, love the snow eating pics!
I love the snow!!!!! BUT I love those kiddos more:):) Cute Pics!!!YOu need to have Evan take pics of you too!!
Post a Comment